Our vision is to be a leader in delivering high-quality store fixtures and solutions that meet the evolving needs of our clients. Through a commitment to innovation, collaboration, and continuous improvement, we strive to make a positive impact in the retail industry and beyond.
Disha Retail Fixtures established in 2004 in Bangalore, India, has quickly become one of the leading manufacturers of retail fixtures in the country. With a commitment to high-quality store fixtures and solutions, Disha is known for its custom retail fixtures, which can be found in leading stores throughout India and Worldwide. The company’s ability to thrive in customizing solutions and overcoming challenges has allowed it to serve a diverse range of market segments with ease.
With a 100,000 square foot manufacturing area and a dedicated team of over 300 employees, Disha Fixtures boasts state of art production facilities. Our cutting-edge equipment, imported from Germany, includes CNC beam saw cutting machines, drilling machines, routers, and edge banding machines. The metal unit is equipped with CNC fiber laser machines for sheets and tubular sections for precise workmanship, and top-notch TIG and MIG welding facilities. The company’s finishing process is made efficient by our automated multi-head finishing lines and PU coat finishing paint booths, as well as a dedicated powder coating line.
Quality Management & Systems
Disha Fixtures is committed to providing exceptional quality products to its clients. To achieve this goal, the company implements a comprehensive quality management system, certified by Bureau Veritas to ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, and ISO 45001:2018 standards.
Quality control is a key aspect of Disha Fixtures’ operations, with inspection plans for incoming materials and a robust traceability mechanism in place from the start of the manufacturing process to delivery to the customer. The company also employs statistical quality sampling plans and control plans to ensure consistent product quality.
In an ongoing effort to improve efficiency and competitiveness, Disha Fixtures is actively working towards implementing lean manufacturing systems. These efforts are a testament to the company’s commitment to providing the best possible products and services to its clients.
Design & Engineering
We take pride in our in-house design studio where our highly skilled engineering team works tirelessly to bring your vision to life. Our team follows a multi-pronged approach that helps reduce costs while ensuring that the final product meets your specific requirements. Our engineers are equipped with the knowledge and expertise to suggest various finishes based on your unique needs and preferences.
IMS Policy Statement
We at Disha Retail Fixtures Pvt Ltd, achieve new standards of excellence in retail fixtures products by providing world-class manufacturing facilities, superior human capital management services, and maximizing the potential of all stakeholders – clients, employees, suppliers & society in our activities of design, manufacture, supply, and installation of retail fixtures.
We will achieve this through our commitment to:
- Identify, fulfill, and comply with all applicable requirements, compliance obligations, legal requirements, and with other requirements.
- Prevent pollution and promote sustainable resource use
- Delight customers by satisfying applicable requirements
- Provide safe workplace and practices that promote the prevention of injury and ill health
- Adopt Lean Manufacturing Principles and promote risk-based thinking in our processes
- Develop products and deliver services on time every time
- Communicate the importance of adherence to this policy to all interested parties
- Regular review of performance and setting measurable objectives
- Continual improvement of the Quality, environmental, Health, and management systems and related organisation processes to enhance the Quality, environmental, and OH&S performance of our organisation.
- Best Shop Fit Award at the In-Store Asia Expo in 2022, 2018, 2017, 2016 (Winner & Runners up), 2015 & 2014
- Best Shop Fit Award at the ET Retail Awards at Mumbai in 2020 for Odel, Colombo
- Five Consecutive Best Shop Fit Awards between 2007 and 2012 at the In-Store Asia Expo
- Best Partner Award for “Innovation” by Cheil
- Best Stall Design Award at the In-Store Asia Expo in 2008, 2011, 2012 and 2016
- Best Shop Fit Award at the Global Awards for Retail Excellence
- Certificate of Appreciation at Annual IRSG Meet 2021-2022 by Titan Company